Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday Munchies 10/28

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been updating. I got a Hearthstone beta key, and I've been playing League of Legends before the end of the season happens. In addition there hasn't been too much to catch my eye that's worthy of a blog post, but I'll show you guys what I'm listening to right now. I've got a bunch of random stuff I think you guys will enjoy. Bunch of goodies after the jump!




So firstly are some mixes that I've been chain-listening to. Feed Me did a Mixmag set last Monday, and I can't stop listening to it. Considering he just released his new album (see prior post about that), you'd think that this set would be dominated by that content. However, Feed Me brings in new material, and enhances one of my favorite tracks on the album, Rat Trap, into a Strobe-like (Deadmau5) journey that is melodic and catchy and I want it bad. There's also a really good remix he does of Grand Theft Ecstasy. The whole mix is well done, and I hope you love it as much as I do.



Another mix I've been listening to a lot, especially at work, is Duck Sauce's Essential Mix. It's a lot lighter in content than Feed Me, so it makes for catchy work music. I love getting stuff done to their goofy tunes. 'It's You' was a track that I originally didn't care for, but I've definitely caught on to the track and I love it now.




A single I've been listening to a lot is the new one from Mord Fustang. 'If You Want' is nothing too special, just more Mord magic similar to his older stuff. I remember hearing this at Tomorrow World and being excited about it, and it's good to hear it through my headset.




Speaking of Tomorrow World, I've been listening back to livesets that were recorded from the best weekend ever. If I ever want chills, I can just think about Day 3. One set that I didn't get to experience, but wish I had, was Fedde Le Grand. This set is an hour and a half of pure Rockin and Rollin, with a ton of his banging remixes. He loves to create an energetic atmosphere, and this set is no exception. You can actually find a lot of the livesets on this profile if you want to hear more (W&W and Calvin Harris are definitely worth listening to)



What are you listening to right now? Let me know in the comments! Have a great Monday, everyone!
-Dudley

No comments:

Post a Comment