Friday, November 22, 2013

DV&LM vs DVBBS+Borgeous - Stampede (BeTa remix)

Sorry guys, I've been busy with being sick/ other things, so this blog's been neglected for a little back. I have a great present coming for you guys on Monday, so get ready for that. In the meantime, I have a sick remix for you guys. More after the jump!


Seriously guys, Simba's face was my face when I listened to Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike's new single. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike the sound. It's just that it sounds the same as Chattahoochee, which sounds the same as Wakanda, which is what everyone's trying to sound like right now. Ocarina was a step in the right direction, but that was an old track in itself. But all in all, Stampede didn't really sound like, you know, a stampede. It just sounded like one elephant having a temper tantrum.

Enter BeTa. If you're not familiar with this guy, you need to be. He burst onto a few sets last year with his tracks Cook and Trapped in the System, and made some splash with his tracks. Now, with this remix and a Michael Jordan remix that got put out on Dim Mak, this guy's on the rise, and I see more good stuff coming out of him.

You can get to his Soundcloud, where can download most of the songs listed here
 

Love and Bagels,
-Dudley

No comments:

Post a Comment