Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Meowski666 - Meow Machine + a lot of links

So I lied again. Sorry about that. I'm doing another blog post before Michael Jordan, but only because this track caught me off guard, and I've found several tracks like this lately, so I'm going to write about them. More after the jump.



So this is a fun collab between Dillon Francis and Kill the Noise, two already wonderful producers. They've taken the track and had some fun with it. I first heard it mashed up with a Kill the Noise edit of K.W. Griff feat. Pork Chop - Bring In The Katz, which Dog Blood (Skrillex and Boyz Noise) played at their Coachella set. You can listen to the whole set below.

Needless to say, I was intrigued by this edit, so I was awaiting the final version. Color me surprised when Dillon Francis tags along and makes the whole thing 100% more ridiculous. This got me thinking about other ridiculously funny tracks and the one guy that jumps to mind is DJ @@. He has produced some crazy remixes. Not like crazy good, just plain crazy. Below you'll find some of his works, Levels remixed with airhorns, and his latest endeavor, Animals with plenty of animal noises. Do you know of any absurd electrohouse/trap songs. Let me know in the comments. I eat these tracks up.

By the way, I found Meow Machine in the latest addition of Carnage's new Electric Area show. It's a sick mix, and he plays the LOUDPVCK remix to Michael Jordan, which I will post here when it finally comes out.

Lots of links below. Have fun with them.
-Dudley


No comments:

Post a Comment