Wednesday, August 28, 2013

6 Songs I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On

So sometimes people ask me what tracks I'm listening to at the moment. I usually respond that my favorite tracks are those that I haven't gotten my hands on. So I'm going to tell you the six tracks that I can't wait to be released, either because they haven't gotten around to it, or it's been debuted at a recent festival (so I have to wait). Tracks after the jump.





So this track from Baauer was debuted about 7 months ago, and I love the oriental trap feel. Unfortunately, 7 months later, I still haven't been able to get my hands on a full version. I've heard talks of an album down the road. It needs to hurry its way into my player.



So you can get the Original Mix of this song already. Fatboy Slim did a sick job of making a viral track out of some dudes rantings. However, Calvin Harris made a remix not like his typical remixes. Instead of his melodic tunes, he goes very hard with this remix. Been waiting a month for this one.


This remix debuted last week on Carnage's new podcast (I mentioned it a few posts ago). A classic rap song remixed into some nice trap. Waiting less than a week for this one.


Ever since Animal, everyone's wanted to collab with Martin Garrix, who was seemingly unknown before hand. Dillon Francis has already put something together, and he debuted this at Hard Summer. It's nice to see that Garrix isn't going to go through the Sophomore Slump and have a second song that sounds so much like the first. Been waiting about a month for this one.


This track was debutted in both Afrojack and Hardwell's Tommorowland sets. I'm a huge fan of this sound, and I can't wait to hear more from him. His Facebook said on Monday that a release date is coming soon, so hopefully it won't be too much longer. Been waiting about a month for this.


And of course, the LOUDPVCK remix of Michael Jordan. I'll be posting the second I can get my big hands on that tune. Here's a video from a concert where they played it. Been waiting a little over a month for this banger.

Let me know of any cool unreleased tracks to keep my eye on.
I plan on go music shopping on Friday, and unless LOUDPVCK releases Michael Jordan, that'll be my next post. I'll share with you guys what I got. :)

-Dudley


No comments:

Post a Comment