Friday, August 16, 2013

Steve Angello & Matisse & Sadko - SLVR + First Post!

So I decided to finally blog about what I enjoy doing most: listening to music. I'm not the greatest at expressing myself, so maybe I can use the music as a way to. I listen to all sorts of music, but my favorites are electrohouse with the nice 4 on the floor beats, and trap with that nasty 808 beat. I also love the synth progressions of progressive house, and the wails of electro. Look for a diverse collection of songs. A lot of it will just be stuff I find, but I will make comments on cool new releases I find and new cool albums. I will post any cool sets I find online, and when I go to concerts, I'll post pictures and what I experience here too. Whenever I can give a download, I will, though not all of them will. Some artists are really easy with downloads, some not so much. I'll try to get the music to you guys though.

My first post was a big debate for me. Should I post a classic, or a new banger. I opted for new banger which brings me to SLVR. Steve Angello is one of my favorite artist, and I can't wait to finally see him live at Tomorrow World. He was without a doubt my favorite member of the Swedish House Mafia, and while it's sad to see them gone, I'm happy Angello is making new friends to produce hot tracks with. I first heard this track on Steve Angello's Tomorrowland set, and I instantly fell into love with how the energy is built up. It carries the same energy and sounds similar to "Yeah!", but with more of the dirty bass you'd expect from Matisse & Sadko. Definitely a banger, and probably a track that'll be played a lot during the summer festival season.

You can buy SLVR on Beatport here.

Like I said, I'm new to this whole blogging things. I have some ideas for things I can do, like Trap Tuesdays Sunday Setlist, but if you have any suggestions, let me know!

-David

No comments:

Post a Comment