Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Blog Revival + New M Machine EP

Hey guys, I decided to start blogging again, but rather than make it just a music thing, I'm going to make it more of a 'what I'm sinking my time/ preparing to sink my time into blog, along with some food things. Basically think of it as a nerdy lifestyle blog.

I've gone ahead and made some layout changes, including a name and logo change (That's not final by the way), and I have added categories, so you can search by what type of post you want to see.

So yeah, hopefully with expanding my blog topics, I'm more inclined to post stuff. On that topic, look out soon for a post talking about my World of Warcraft group, and all we've been able to do. I'm looking forward to talking about the amazing group of people I've found. I have a short M Machine post that I've done, after the jump.



But for something new, The M Machine, who I love very much, has taken a turn in the style of music they are producing. As someone who's been following them for a while, it is really cool to hear their new sound. While many producers are going for the big room mainstream sound, it's nice to see a lot of producers going for a kind of disco feel, and seeing those producers come out of hiding and celebrated at stages like Tomorrow World.

Two styles I'm really getting into right now are the Nu-Disco and Hardstyle scene. I know, they sound like polar opposites, but I love the both of them because the energy in the music is so profound and the people you meet are just so friendly. I love it.

The M Machine releases their new EP on November 11th, which isn't soon enough. Here's a preview to hold you over until then.



Cheers,
-David


2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! So happy the bagel shack is back in action! You go glen coco!

    ReplyDelete